Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Prayers do get answered!

We found out Sunday that we are expecting!!! We are so incredibly excited! Jake and I have been trying for a baby for some time now. I have come to realize that God absolutely knows what He is doing. If we had gotten pregnant right away, it wouldn’t have been the right time. I see that now. I am just so happy! I am also scared in some ways. I am just praying for a healthy pregnancy & delivery & baby! I know that the good Lord will get us through anything that comes our way.

I think I am only like 4 weeks along. I go to the doctor Monday. In the mean time, I have already been cleaning like crazy (when I am not napping on the couch). I think it’s because I am always so impatient, and I want my house to be baby ready NOW! Unfortunately, we have a ton of stuff to do before the baby gets here. Luckily, we have 9 months (ha). We plan on putting up sheet rock, putting down carpet, possibly building a bigger closet, and list goes on & on. When we renovated our home, we cut corners and just wanted to get moved in as quick as possible. Now we are having to go back and fix those cut corners.

Hopefully we will get everything done before our little bundle of joy comes. And hopefully I can post the after pictures of our house. I have to take them, upload them, post them, it’s really a long process! Well until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment