Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October 2014

I can't believe October has come and gone! It always flies by, but man! This time was insane. October is always jam packed for us. Unfortunately, I didn't get as many things knocked off my fall list as I had hoped. The first weekend consisted of crumby weather, so we stayed in. The second weekend, we had planned to hit up the pumpkin patch, but it was super hot, and we had a heartbreaking family situation. The next weekend, we went to Talladega. (Go Jimmie!) The last weekend was our annual Smokie Mountains trip. Just like that our weekends were gone. Luckily Jake took off that following Monday and we made our yearly pumpkin patch visit. 



I was nervous about Halloween this year, but it was a success. I tried to get Ty to wear his costume a couple weeks ago and he refused. Thankfully, Halloween night, he wore it without much fight. I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but this kid is obsessed with cars. So naturally, he was the cutest race car driver ever! I found his costume for $5 at a consignment store. Score!


It was pretty cold that night, but he was a trooper. He seemed a little confused at first, but he was on board after he saw the candy going in his bag. He said "trick or treakin treakin" at every house. It was so cute and I wish I had recorded it. 
I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and are still munching on candy like we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment