Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Home Remodeling: Part 2

After we get around to finishing the bathroom, we will start on the living room/kitchen. We have an open floor plan so we will do them both at the same time. This is going to be a major project. We have 12 foot vaulted ceilings, of which needs re-taped and mudded. We have to paint, put down tile in the kitchen, and redecorate (my favorite!). We also want to find an insert for our fire place. Alright, on to the pictures...

 
We have actually already started and almost finished this project. I will post about it later. I am in love with my table though! I love the look of hydrangeas in a vase. So simple yet so amazing.
 
 
 
I don't think Jake is going to let me paint our front door blue, but isn't that just beautiful? A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment