Monday, August 18, 2014

Second trimester & homeschooling

As of last Thursday, I am 13 weeks pregnant and officially in my second trimester! I have never been so happy to say that. This pregnacy has been so different compared to my first. I had it super easy with Tytan. This one on the other hand, ugh, I'm sick all the time. I haven't actually lost my breakfast, but I have come pretty close. I feel like crap all. the. time. I'm hoping it eases up soon. On the bright side, we should find out the gender at my next appointment!


                                                     Little gummy bear at 12 weeks


I have been toying with the idea of homeschooling for some time. I got the opportunity to get my hands on some Abeka preschool material, and I cannot wait to try it out with Ty. He's a stubborn boy, so I'm not sure how that's going to go down. I'm praying he is open to it, and I am also praying that God helps me get organized and disciplined. I think once we get a schedule worked out, it will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment